Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Saturday was my birthday and although turning 33 is not super special, I had a fantastic day. My mother and sister came to visit and we spent the day shopping and having fun. We got to play neat games like "How Long Will It Take For Amy To Make Up Her Mind" and "How Many People Does It Take To Help Amy Try On Clothes." We went out to lunch and that night we made a bunch of homemade Chinese food. Here's a picture of us at the beginning of our adventures:


My husband took the kids to get me some flowers. Here is a picture of the card with all of their signatures:



On the back of the card Brady wrote down the gifts that the kids said they wanted to give me. Here is what it said:
Alanna: Do the dishes twice
Ethan: Watch Bryce for 3 hours
Emma: Rub your feet every day for a week
Zach: Scratch your back every day for a week
Lucy: No more messies
Bryce: Drink from a sippy cup
Is that cute or what?!

2 comments:

Tyra said...

that is so sweet!

Dedra said...

Happy Birthday Miss Amy! I'm glad you had a great day.

Dedra